It is the mission of the Liberty Hill church of Christ youth group to help our children grow as Christ grew in Luke 2:52: in wisdom, in stature, and in favor with God and man. Our youth enjoy a healthy mixture of activities focused on spiritual growth, service, and fellowship. The youth leader coordinate activities for 3rd-5th, and 6th-12th graders. Our ultimate goal is to help our young people go to Heaven. We also want to train our youth to reach out and lead others to Christ. We want to encourage our youth to follow in the footsteps of Jesus and follow that path which is lighted by the Word of God.
- Our youth classes on Sunday morning, Sunday night and Wednesday night are focused on a study of the Bible with application to the lives our youth.
- Monday Miracles: Weekly Devotionals held either at the church building or at a member’s home.
- Spring and Fall Retreat Weekends
- CYC in February
- Summer Kick Off and Back To School Bash
- Summer Youth Series: Every Thursday night throughout the Summer.
- Progressive Dinner in December
Caleb Duke: 615-418-1773